Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 15 - Untried Polish Challenge

Ugh so I am so late on this one - sad because I did the manicures days before they were "due" anyway.

So to try and make up for it, today is a two-fer...

Creme and Was a gift.

This was my first attempt at a half-moon mani, or a Dita Von Teese.  I've always managed to mess them up terribly.  This time it worked out and I even wore it for a couple days.



 I used Essie Licorice for undies and Zoya Neely for thet tips.  I chipped my index fingernail and didn't notice until after the pics were taken.  Oh well.


As for the gift polish I created a gradient using OPI French Quarter for your Thoughts and China Glaze Budding Romance which was the gift polish.  Thanks Cynthia :).  I used Zoya Codie as a stamp polish using Pueen #04 plate.




And that's it folks - totally done with this challenge.  It's been awesome.  Make sure you check out the other ladies who've done the challenge with me and follow their blogs.

Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Amanda at Designer Nail Accents
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Uni at Acetone FIles
Isabel at Little Fairy
Raux at Raux Polish
Alison at UKNailRunner

No comments:

Post a Comment