Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 8 - Untried Polish Challenge

Day 8 - Untried Polish Challenge

First off, I know this is late but my family and I were on vacation and, well I just was too busy having a great time to think about blogging.  I even wore the same manicure for the last 6 days!

Today's challenge was for my newest polish.  This was from a recent trip to Ulta when I went fishing for Jellies.  I've seen so many jelly sandwich manicures lately and realized I didn't really own any jellies so I had to quickly rectify that.

This was my first attempt at a sandwich manicure.  Its like a million coats (more like 7) of Zoya Katherine layered with OPI Which Witch. I used a few coats of SV in between some of the layers to speed dry time.






I think I got some pretty good depth with this.  It's hard to get a picture that really shows it though.

Make sure to check out the other ladies doing the same challenge.


Jonochi at Just Add Polish
Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Uni at Acetone FIles
Erica at Coat of Mani Colors 

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious - like blackberry jam! I love your nail shape too.

    ReplyDelete