Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 9 - Untried Polish Challenge

Day 9 - Untried Polish Challenge


Cheapest Polish



Okay, so I'm not sure what the intent was being cheapest, either which is normally priced the lowest or which I paid the least for.  I chose which I paid the least for.  I am also a couponer and with a great Revlon coupon and a gift card I had this one was free.

I was able to get a gorgeous dark blue chrome polish called Cobalt from the Chroma Chameleon collection.  I haven't seen these anywhere else but they are all really nice.  I used two coats but a single thick coat probably would have done just fine.  Coverage was smooth but a little streaky, though not nearly as bad as most other chromes I've tried.

The depth of color on this is amazing.  I'm not really a fan of blue but this was a must have when I saw it.

I put a matte top coat on, then covered the center in a holographic top coat from Liquid Sky Lacquers (one of my fav!)  OMG the holo on this is amazing!  (Photos taken with flash)

I kind of like the outlined look.  I might wear it again and be a little more careful to keep it really nice and even.




Make sure to check out all the amazing ladies doing this Untried polish challenge.


Jonochi at Just Add Polish
Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Uni at Acetone FIles
Erica at Coat of Mani Colors 

No comments:

Post a Comment